About Onsite Safety
Onsite Safety was born out of a simple premise – to save lives. We aim to make your business safer, more efficient, and more profitable, all while keeping your employees safe and free from harm.
Choose the safety company with over 20 years of experience.
Backed by over 20 years of experience in the construction industry, Onsite Safety has a first-hand understanding of vital worksite safety and uses that knowledge to deliver the exact solutions you need. Jay Ault, our CEO, built this company on the fundamentals of honesty, integrity and excellence for the highest customer service and the best results. We only provide safety products and training that contributes to your company’s success.
Our professionals can also offer valuable assessment and hazard management services that reduce workplace risks, keep projects on schedule and help your clients feel confident with your services. This includes safety analyses and risk management assessments. We also offer safety plan development to protect workers before you even break ground on a project.
For more about how we fuse over five decades of industry experience with the highest dedication to project speed, quality and safety, reach out to our team. We’ll discuss your unique project concerns, guide you to the safety products you need and partner with you to develop a safety plan that sets you up for the most successful project possible.
Fall Prevention Company Services Committed to Exceptional Training
The big difference between us and our competitors is that we don’t simply deliver safety products. Even the best products are useless if employees don’t use them or use them incorrectly. Onsite Safety gives you and your team the peace of mind that our products and services create a worksite designed to avoid accidents.
Onsite Safety offers the following training courses:
- OSHA 10-Hour Safety Training
- OSHA Fall Protection Competent Person
- OSHA Scaffold Competent Person
- ASHI Certified CPR/First Aid
Get A Free Quote Today
- To be the most trusted provider of safety solutions
- Honor God
- Help people
- Save lives
- IMPACT – We aim to have a positive impact on everyone we encounter
- EXCELLENCE – We are never satisfied with “good enough”
- HUMILITY – We desire God’s best and are always open to learning and correction
- WIN-WIN – We create mutually beneficial situations
- OPPORTUNITY – We offer opportunities for team members to learn and grow
- STEWARDSHIP – We are good stewards of the resources entrusted to us
- INTEGRITY – We will not compromise our values for any reason